ESG Fund of Funds Analyst (Bristol)
Due to growth, an outstanding opportunity has arisen within the ESG/Sustainable investments arm of this leading Investment Manager for a Collectives Analyst. This opportunity will not only provide intellectual challenge but also the practical investment knowledge across a range of asset classes and geographies.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support the collectives investment process by sourcing the best responsible and sustainable ideas for the firms recommended lists using critical thinking and rigorous due diligence.
• Responsible for actively monitoring and reviewing opportunities in the wider investment universe on an ongoing basis to ensure our recommendations are the best available, reflecting the breadth and depth of the recommended lists.
• Conduct manager meetings to facilitate a thorough analysis and exploration of the investment opportunity
• Develop a broad and generalist knowledge of all collectives investment areas to enable challenge and appropriate understanding when debating investment ideas
• Align collectives outputs with asset allocation strategy by conducting research on sectors and themes. Previous examples include disruptive technologies or impact funds.
• Further collaborate with committee members, the asset allocation committee and the wider research team to share ideas, take feedback and provide technical expertise for the business channels.
Experience & Qualifications
• Demonstrable experience in fund research and multi-asset portfolio management and construction.
• Experience in responsible, sustainable, thematic and impact funds is highly desirable.
• Broad or growing knowledge of investment universe including onshore and offshore, legal structures, ETFs.
• Particular focus on responsible, sustainable, thematic and impact funds.
• CFA candidate, ideally approaching the latter stages of these studies.
• Ability to analyse facts and arguments critically to produce credible recommendations.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to be persuasive. Media or communications experience would be an advantage.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note: that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.