Fund Research Analyst
Our client, a highly regarded Wealth Manager is looking for an experienced Collectives Analyst to join their central research team. The successful candidate will generate, share and debate investment ideas and make recommendations to broader business and a range of Investment Committees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the collectives investment process by sourcing the best ideas for the recommended list using critical thinking and rigorous due diligence.
- Responsible for actively monitoring and reviewing opportunities in the wider investment universe on an ongoing basis to ensure our recommendations are the best available, reflecting the breadth and depth of the recommended list.
- Conduct manager meetings to facilitate a thorough analysis and exploration of the investment opportunity.
- Align the team's outputs with asset allocation strategy by conducting research on sectors and themes.
- Further collaborate with committee members, the asset allocation committee and the wider research team to share ideas, take feedback and provide technical expertise for the business channels.
- Build relationships and rapport across the firm and represent the research team and investment process externally where appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in fund research and multi-asset portfolio management and construction.
- Experience in fund selection, fixed income and equity research strategy would be advantageous.
- Broad or growing knowledge of investment universe including onshore and offshore, legal structures, ETFs, structured products, absolute return and derivatives based strategies.
- Degree qualified or equivalent, CFA Level 3 would be desirable but not essential Understanding of portfolio construction, risk and suitability.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and investment risk.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note: that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.