Investment Associate Multi-Manager
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly regarded investment office for and Investment Associate to join the Portfolio Management team. Our client provides advisory and discretionary investment management services to a range of clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To contribute to the manager research effort across a broad range of asset classes.
- To undertake rigorous detailed research, to generate and maintain a rich and deep set of recommendations.
- To demonstrate a full understanding of risk and return drivers of own asset class and incorporate this within manager research and portfolio management processes across relevant investment horizons.
- To generate superior returns over a medium and long-term basis through the identification of outperforming investment strategies, products and managers.
- Set long-term asset allocation strategy with the selection of approved investment funds to achieve this strategy Attending client facing activities and/or presentations and providing monthly commentary.
- Conduct asset manager due diligence and monitoring.
- Production of materials for client meetings to report on investment performance and discuss investment strategy.
- Responsible for researching and identifying promising investment themes.
Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of working within an analytically focussed role within the financial services.
- The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative and analytical skills and an active interest in investments and capital markets.
- You will have a graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 degree from a leading university and ideally be studying towards your CFA or CAIA qualifications.
- Strong numerical and system skills with a particular focus on Excel.
- Able to work within a rigorous investment process.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills coupled with ability thrive in a collaborative working environment.
- A genuine passion for developing your career within the investment arena.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Alex Brown on 0207 847 8888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.