Investment Trade Support / Fund Administrator (experience to include Private Markets)
This leading pension company are currently seeking an experienced Fund Administrator / Trade Settlements Senior Associate for their London based team. Asset class coverage will include Equities, Fixed Income, Real Estate, Credit and Infrastructure Debt. The successful individual will also have a major role to play in all aspects of reporting around fund activities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with external service providers such as Transfer Agency, Custodian and Risk Solutions in general fund administration.
- Broker management, market set-up and corporate action decision management for funds.
- Liaison with external segregated managers providing support in areas such as new market openings when necessary.
- Accountability for Trade/contract capture, cashflow processing, position keeping, asset lifecycle management, income processing, asset/contract and cash reconciliations for the Company’s products.
- Accountability for Trade/position capture, asset lifecycle management, position keeping and reconciliation and cash reconciliations for client schemes.
- Accountability for Order placement for Private Assets to include dealing/routing, trade tracking and allocation.
- Accountability for Cash Record keeping/reconciliations, cash administration and capital call and distribution administration for private assets.
- Take a leading role in organising, daily, weekly and monthly reporting process.
- Liaise with internal teams regarding Due Diligence requests, Restricted List maintenance and other ad hoc tasks.
- Close liaison with Risk and Compliance ensuring Investments are made within guidelines and report breaches when necessary.
- Coordination and implementation of new process in Operations for new products/platforms or changes to existing processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- A strong academic track record
- Experience of Private Markets essential
- 2 – 3 years at a multi asset investment fund in an administrative role
- Very strong attention to detail, strong numerical skills, and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes to include but not limited to Equities, Fixed Income, Real estate, credit and Infrastructure debt
- Experience working in the operations team of an asset management firm, private Hedge Fund firm, a custodian, or third-party administrator.
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.