Sales / Business Development Manager Ref: KP10880
Our client, a well-established European Investor Services company, is looking to hire a Sales / Business Development Manager to identify and attract new profitable Asset Management and Asset Owner business to the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to senior UK Management you will develop a sales strategy and proactively grow the Asset Management and Asset Owner business segments.
- Be the senior representative at conferences and events, exploiting networking opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with key senior decision makers at prospect and influencers.
- Create and deliver presentations for potential new clients as well as respond in a timely manner to RFI/RFP requests.
- Construct pricing propositions and negotiate contracts.
- Develop strategic relationships with industry bodies and influencers such as consultants, lawyers, third party outsource service providers, IT vendors, and associations to develop new sales leads.
Experience & Qualifications
- Successful candidates will have extensive experience in and knowledge of the UK Asset Management and / or Asset Owners sectors (so could have a Sales and Relationship Management background from Securities Services companies or from a distribution perspective on the Asset Management side).
- Proven success in business development and/or relationship management with a range of contacts across industry participants.
- Ideally candidates will understand the mechanics of global trading, clearing, settlement, securities lending, depository, custody and fund administration.
- Self-motivation, integrity, team player, and leadership / mentoring skills.
Please note: that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.